- twin-size bedding (pillows, twin-size sheets, sleeping bags, etc.)
- towels and washcloths
- toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving kit, etc.)
- extension cord for more outlets to charge your phone, tablets, etc.
- comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bible, notebook, pen, etc.
- old shoes (optional)
- hoodie or jacket (in case of rain, cool weather, etc.)
- extra money (see below)
- Snacks & drinks will be $1.00 each.
- The room key deposit will be $10.00 per room (will be given back after the retreat is over on Sunday).
- $15.00 for DMG shirts for those who miss the deadline.
- $160.00 if you haven't paid your DMG fees yet (cash or check only).
- Money for love offering is optional.
You can arrive at 3:00 pm or later.
Not this year, because of DPG. To respect the pastors' time, please plan to arrive on Friday at 3:00 pm or later.
Yes, you can buy a shirt at DMG. They are first-come, first-served. (See "Do I need to bring money?")
Yes, you can still come and register at DMG. Just print the registration form, fill it out, and bring it with cash or check.